1. Personally Identifiable InformationPersonally identifiable information includes but is not limited to your name, billing and delivery address, phone number, email address and financial information which is collected in order for us to conduct our business and services you request. By purchasing through the website or by inputting your email address into the website, you consent to receive emails from loungelovers.com.au.
2. Use of Data
Information collected by Lounge Lovers is used so that we can provide you with the services that you have requested and for the improvement of Loungelovers.com.au. We may periodically send promotional emails using the email address which you have provided. Occasionally, we may also use information to contact you for market research purposes. By accessing loungelovers.com.au, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to:
- our employees, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling your requests, and to otherwise provide products and services to you; and
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships for marketing, business and related purposes.
In order to provide products and services to you, we may also disclose your Personal Information to entities located overseas in the following countries: Ireland & Israel.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Our partner CDP system achieves the ISO 27001 international standard for information security management (UKAS-accredited certification) and is protected by Transport Layer Security encryption (TLS) with a strong cypher choice. Our partner ERP system is externally audited to SOC 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2 (SSAE18 and ISAE 3402) standards and also maintains ISO 27001 and 27018, as well as PCI DSS and PA-DSS compliance.
6. Opt Out of Newsletter
You may opt out of marketing emails by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ located at the bottom of the marketing email.
7. Accessing and Correcting your Personal Information
In accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) you are entitled to request access to the personal information we hold about you. You may request such access by emailing us. We will comply with your request, unless, in our reasonable opinion, there is a lawful basis for not doing so. If we refuse you access, we will advise you of our decision.
You may request us to update your personal information we hold about you if you believe it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. You can make the request by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at 1029 Bourke Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
You may make an enquiry or complaint to us about a breach of the APPs. To do so, you should contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at 1029 Bourke Street, Waterloo NSW 2017.
We will take reasonable steps to deal with enquiries or complaints about compliance with the APPs and will respond within thirty (30) days. We are committed to quick and fair resolution of complaints and will ensure that all complaints are taken seriously.
Complaints about our personal information handling practices may also be made to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC). The OAIC can be contacted at: